Extrusion Technician is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Leitrim based client.
Role of this position
- Clean down and set up extrusion lines in adherence of line cleaning procedures and process set up in Work Orders and Work Instructions.
- Dry materials, as required, and load to hoppers. Carry out moisture checks as required.
- Size tubing to meet customer and dimensional, functional and visual specifications
- Ensure First Article inspections are completed.
- Monitor production and adjust extrusion parameters within acceptable ranges to optimise tubing quality ensuring tubing is run as close to nominal as possible unless instructed otherwise.
- Ideally Certification in Polymer Science or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ideally Experience in extrusion of medical tubing including multi-lumen, co-extrusions, thin wall tubing, tight tolerance tubing, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of medical device environment including Clean room manufacture, validations, process controls, etc.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)