CareerWise are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant for our Galway based client.
There will be a strong focus on the placing and processing of orders, and this role sits within the Technical Services department.
Role of this position
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting system and procedures
- Reporting on Contractor/Vendor payments.
- Purchase Order Management
- Cash flow projections.
- Monitor cost from vendors or contractors, explores variances, managing issues in conjunction with PMO, deals with cost overseas and recover
- Assists in budget preparation for projects.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the PMO/Finance Section
- Collaborate with departments across the business to improve cost effectiveness
- Business Graduate or relevant Level 8 degree
- Prior experience in a Financial Assistant role or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work cross-functionally.
- Previous experience with SAP is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)