FINANCE MANAGER is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
Our client a Leading Multi National has partnered with CareerWise Recruitment in hiring a Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner to join the Financial Accounting team based in Cork. Amazing opportunity to work as a senior Finance Business Partner and lead a team and oversee interesting projects. Work closely with finance team and become a senior stakeholder within the global leadership team. Excellent career growth opportunity on a local and global basis.
Role of this position
- Ensuring full compliance with the organisations FCM and all local Finance policies at all times.
- Strong Business Partner across key areas of finance
- Manage and lead the finance team
- Advise on annual budgets and prepare executive leadership reports
- Delivery of analysis and reports in demanded time and quality while continuously improving the reporting and analysis processes within the Business
- Integral part of leadership team
- 6+ years' experience in Financial Planning or Management Accounting
- Business Partnership / Direct People management experience
- Manufacturing / Pharma / BioPharma / Agri Background is essential
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP, JDE or Oracle is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Please note candidates require EU passport or stamp 4
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)