A Finance Analyst to support Operations, Customer Care & Customer Success Teams, is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Cork. This is a Remote OR Hybrid opportunity depending on the successful candidate's preference. The CLIENT strives to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, proud and respected. If you are creative, forward-thinking, and passionate about technology and are looking for a rewarding career to make an impact, then you've got what it takes to succeed....Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Build key partnerships across Sales, Operations, & Finance teams to understand drivers, trends and opportunities and to share insights and recommendations.
- Manage the operating expenses of the Operations and Customer Care and Customer Success teams.
- Create and improve financial models to support business decisions.
- Partner with Operations and cross functional team to manage inventory & minimize E&O (excess & obsolescence).
- Deliver weekly Air Freight reporting.
- Maintain and improve upon key business metrics and develop regular reporting to share with stakeholders.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a Finance field
- 3-5 years' experience in Marketing or Sales facing FP&A function.
- Experience in Technology, Software Services and Retail company a plus
- Solid business decision maker while dealing with ambiguity and motivated to reduce its impact on the business
- Comfortable working with large quantities of Data across Multiple Systems
- Team player and takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well-organized manner
- Organized with excellent time management skills with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a fast paced, highly-matrixed, rapidly changing environment
- Proficient with Excel, Oracle, Tableau and Anaplan a plus.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)