CareerWise have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a multinational on an initial 12-month fixed term basis with a strong possibility for extension or permanency. The position is reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst FP&A and is based in Cork, Ireland.
- Assist in financial close process
- Ensure general ledger integrity for the group
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are complete
- Ensure compliance with relevant SOX controls
- Prepare financial statements
- Support monthly headcount reporting process
- Ensure compliance with Irish Revenue tax Guidelines and support the business in understanding same
- Ensure tax credit gets reflected accurately and timely in the financial accounts
- Issue monthly management reports
- Work with Business Partners across the business to ensure that adequate financial support and analysis is provided
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant.
- 1-3 years of relevant multinational experience.
- Supply chain finance experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)