Finance Project Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
A leading Blue-Chip Global Company requires a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their local finance team in Cork - 12 Month contract initially.
Role of this position
- You will be working as part of a wider Finance team supporting activities across EMEA in a centralised team in Cork.
- You will be involved in Month End Reporting under US & Local GAAP
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of a payroll transition project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of the project, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for management regarding status of project.
- The role will also include Supervisory duties in Payroll Department covering a number of countries as part of this project role.
- 5+ years Project Management experience in Financial Shared Services, across Payroll or Finance - this is a full requirement
- Experience in Workday
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP, JDE or Oracle is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Multinational company experience is an advantage
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)