|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
|Tel||:||021 201 9459|
- NEW ROLEFINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
CareerWise Recruitment has been retained by a leading multinational company in Cork, we are partnering with them to recruit a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their finance team covering local stakeholder reporting. If you are available immediately or looking at moving to a large Multi-National to gain Industry experience this role may suit you as it is initially a contract position. You gain excellent experience & exposure with a global company with a highly regarded company in the Irish workforce.
Role of this position
- You will be working in a large Finance Team covering Income Statements & Balance Sheets
- Completing quarterly Group Reports
- Liaising with Internal Auditors ensuring SOX compliance
- Assisting with Tax forecasting
- Practice Trained or trained through Industry
- Or 3+ years in Financial Accounting or Practice
- Experience in ERP systems such as JDE, Oracle or SAP is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.