FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (MAYO)
CareerWise Recruitment are seeking a qualified accountant for an Initial 9-month Contract position.
A Qualified accountant with 3+ years' experience, ideally global Shared Services environment is required by CareerWise Recruitment. You will support all accounting processes, through effective, efficient and regulatory (SOX) compliant finance processes, and in accordance with US GAAP/ Local GAAP (IFRS). Nice salary on offer. Interviews will be scheduled quickly. An excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain some invaluable experience.
Role of this position
- Journal entry preparation, review and approval
- Balance Sheet review and approval
- Preform VAT/Vies/Intrastat reporting requirements
- Facilitate and perform period close activities
- Develop and maintain balancing and control standards
- Perform variance analyses and reconciliations, as required.
- Address questions from internal and external teams are required,
- Close and consolidations
- Fixed assets, capital project accounting
- Inter-Company transactions and allocations
- SOX compliance, internal controls
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
- Fully Qualified Accountant- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Previous experience gained within a multiinternational an advantage but not essential
- Experience in the medical / pharmaceutical environment a distinct advantage
- Good systems exposure, ideally SAP would be advantageous
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with ability to adapt to change rapidly and handling multiple priorities in a dynamic business environment.