Careerwise Recruitment is currently seeking a Financial Accountant for our West of Ireland Based client. Nice salary on offer. Interviews will be scheduled quickly. An excellent opportunity This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a role with a wide and varied scope and gain some invaluable experience.
- Prepare management monthly reports & complete month end.
- Prepare account reconciliations as required
- Ensuring payroll is run effectively each week
- Analysis of monthly costs across the business and continually seeking to reduce through efficiencies.
- Prepare company's submissions for corporate tax
- Complete VAT returns, other tax filings, and liaise with government agencies as required.
- Cashflow forecasts, analysis and management
- Debtor and Creditor management
- Preparing Profit and Loss reports for projects
- Prepare budgets on future spending and implementing cost control measures
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years relevant PQE.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills, including Excel reporting skills and ability to analyse a high volume of data.
- Be proficient with Sage 50 accounts professional and its reporting system.
- Proficient with Collsoft Payroll or equivalent software.