CareerWise are currently seeking to hire a Financial Accountant on a contract basis for our Galway based client. It's a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience in one of the world's largest medical device companies.
Role of this position
- You will be responsible for the analysis of financial information and the preparation of internal and external financial reports.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow statements.
- You will Compiles and analyse financial information to record transactions, prepare and review reports.
- Assist with month end close.
- Responsible for maintaining the control of accounts and records in such areas as expenses, Inventory and Cost Accounting.
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA (relevant experience will also be considered)
- 3+ years' experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience delivering on projects and working with other stakeholders
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)