Financial Accountant is required for a food company in the North Cork Region.
Rapidly growing export driven company. Good commercial role and would suit a recently qualified accountant preferably with some exposure to industry.
Role of this position
- To assist with the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and ensure delivery of same to monthly timetable including reconciling all relevant balance sheet & PL accounts
- Production tracking of all loads delivered via the weighbridge, invoices & reconciling to the general ledger & production reconciliation on a weekly basis
- Reconciling key supplier accounts & balances for toll manufacturing activities
- Prepare weekly stock reconciliation reports (aged, third party confirmation, obsolete, write-offs) for circulation covering Finished Goods and key Store items for all stock at third parties
- Prepare and circulate weekly Finished Goods Reconciliation reports for SKU's
- Invoicing to bulk customers
- Take ownership of the Monthly VAT return and VAT reconciliation process
- Be an active part of the Lean Transformation Programme assisting store managers & value stream managers as applicable
- Assist in the preparation of Year-end Financial Statements and Annual Financial Audit and assist with finance & related project work as required
- Qualified accountant preferably with some industry experience although come come direct from practice.
- Super commercial and business acumen
- Understanding od manufacturing processes an advantage
- A mix of both financial and management accounting expertise.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021 429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)