A Financial Accountant required by our manufacturing client company in, Ennis, Co Clare. There is some possibility to work from home on a part time basis.
Role of this position
- Manage all accounting transactions for the Ennis plant.
- Support The Paris finance team.
- Prepare budgets and rolling financial forecasts.
- Prepare financial statements for Group reporting
- Meet all financial reporting deadlines of parent company, USA.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings and reconciliations
- Support the ongoing digitalisation of the business processes in Ennis.
- The right candidate has at least 3-5 years' experience in a similar position. The requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including US GAAP and IFRS
- Hands-on experience with accounting software; SAGE, QuickBooks, Xero, but virtually any major accounting software experience will qualify.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)