Multi-National Financial Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
A leading Multi-National Company is partnering with CareerWise Recruitment in hiring a qualified Accountant to join their Finance team based in Cork, providing fantastic career progression & training.
Role of this position
- You will be working as part of a Global Finance Team working closely with local stakeholders
- You will be involved in in a variety of Projects within the PtP transformation area
- Review key metrics, engage with the P2P teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Perform Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits) of the P2P process & root cause to resolve any audit issues identified.
- Prepare Account Reconciliations / Detailed Analysis to ensure full accuracy and ownership of the P2P ledger results
- Lead regular monthly meetings & conference calls with affiliate & teams to review the P2P metrics & drive change where necessary
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business you need to be commercially minded and be able to interpret metrics
Team you will be joining:
"This is an exciting time for our Business, we are constantly working on new projects on a global basis. It is a great environment for someone to join who is ambitious and eager to learn." Quote from Senior Recruiter
- 2-3+ years in Financial Analyst within a Multi-National environment or Practice Trained
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP, JDE or Oracle is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualified Accountant
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)