FINANCIAL ANALYST is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
CareerWise Recruitment has been retained by a US Multi in Cork, we are partnering with them to recruit a Financial Analyst to join their local finance team. Working with key stakeholders onsite who will also liaise closely with Global Finance. Excellent training & learning opportunity.
Role of this position
- You will be working in a small Finance Team gaining huge experience in day to day Finance across Financial & Commercial Accountancy.
- Completing monthly P&L & Balance Sheets
- Detailed financial analysis of business performance
- Monthly analysis of actual performance
- Forecast preparation and review
- Preparation of annual budget
- Assisting with strategic planning process
- Financial planning
- Year end accounts preparation
- Work within Audit Guidelines
- Commercially focused, with the ability to build relationships across the business
- Commercial & Financial accounting exposure & learning
- Qualified Accountant with min 1 years' PQE
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience in a high growth environment
- Experience reporting into senior management
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Practice Trained or trained through Industry
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)