CareerWise recruitment are currently seeking a finance analyst for our Galway based Client. As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for providing financial and analytical support for the Medical business. 12 Month Contract
- Prepare weekly commercial reports for the Medical business using Access database
- Key member of Project Team to transition commercial reporting from legacy system to new system ensuring financial accuracy
- Roll out training on new system to finance community
- Provide support for the month end close process ensuring commercial reporting reconciles to GL.
- Work with commercial team to gather, consolidate, and analyze commercial data, including analysis of quarterly trends and drivers, forecast vs. actual.
- Develop and deliver clear financial commentary in support of the commercial operating results.
- Work with commercial team during the budgeting & forecasting process to produce backlog, bookings & sales forecasts.
- Assist with management business and financial planning, including presentations and key analysis requests.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Extensive Excel knowledge
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)