A Financial Assistant is required for our pharmaceutical client company in Cork to work within their invoice processing team . This is an initial 12 month contract position .
- Meet individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of the teams overall objectives ensuring daily targets are met
- Training and development objectives are met with emphasis on ability to cover other team members following training plans as outlined by team manager
- Contribute to the development of the Global Financial Shared Services culture to attain desired goals which will include efficiency and effectiveness targets
- Identify problem areas in the process and work with the team manager to generate solutions
- Build relationships with key points of contact within the GFS
- Processing of PO and NON PO invoices
- Contribute to the maintenance and running of the scanning room & mailbox management.
- Minimum 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience, preferably in a Financial Shared Service Centre environment
- Knowledge and understanding of accounts payable procedures
- Good knowledge of Oracle or similar integrated software product
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment whilst ensuring accuracy
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail required while processing high volumes of invoices
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)