Reporting line: Group Managing Director
This is THE role to secure if you are dynamic, high energy and looking to join a company with major growth.
- Standard Financial Controller duties including ownership of month-end close, P&L accounts prep, preparation of year-end financial statements, Delivery of effective and robust financial reports to the management team in a timely manner.
- Office management, this is a financial Controller role with one direct report (assistant accountant) but you may be called in to assist with the day to day management of the company
- Vendor management of auditors, payroll, tax partners, local authorities, government bodies, builders etc
- Support the Directors in the development and achievement of the Company Strategy, long range planning, annual operating and capital budgets.
- Understand the business processes for efficiency.
- Assisting Directors and Management on various non-financial based projects.
- Assess trends in all key financial indicators and achieve cost savings.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Strong communication - it will be your role to explain finance to non-finance team members & suppliers, you will need to get new processes, products & ideas over the line, this can only be done with a proven track record of success in this area
- Ownership - this is a smaller office environment with a great work ethic. The role will be expected to be done to a high level, using your initiative to shape and lead in this role
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to us call Mark on 091 339914 / 0879463401
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)