Flavour Scientist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based Client.
A rapidly growing award winning food company requires Flavour Scientist. The successful candidate will be creative and Innovative and work on New Product Development. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar Food Flavour Scientist role previously.
Role of this position
- Support the strategic research initiatives of flavour development by sourcing and apply published literature information to Fermentation and Food Structure Science.
- Use such information to design experimental plans which will generate unique products and processes that support and enhance product ranges in line with the technical strategy of the business
- Support customers in regions as required and facilitate innovation transfer from the biotechnology platform into appropriate customer-driven projects in line with market and commercial need
- Develop capability around dairy/non-dairy Fermentation Science to create unique fermentates that can be used to develop taste and texture solutions for food and beverage applications
- Preferably educated to MSc or Ph.D. in a science discipline with a minimum of five years food industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of Dairy Science fundamentals with particular emphasis on Dairy Fermentations (min. 2 years' experience ideally), Food Emulsion structure and Dairy Processing Technology
- Knowledge of food microstructure and the influence it has on foods in relation to texture and flavour release
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)