A Production Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a food manufacturing client in West Cork. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Production Manager is responsible for the production performance as measured by core metrics of safety, quality, cost, line efficiency & people management. This is a dedicated nights rotating 12 hour/24/7 pattern.
Role of this position
- Manage a team of Supervisors and Operators to ensure the production plan is delivered to the highest standard.
- Manage Daily production Line Start-Up and Shift Handover to optimise factory efficiencies
- Manage weekly staffing rotas
- Execution of daily production plans to meet the daily schedule and optimise factory efficiencies,
- Ownership of Health & Safety Management routines to ensure compliance.
- Maintain and continuously improve skills metrics to increase operator skill level on designated lines.
- Experience of leadership, management and development of teams.
- Knowledgeable on yield, food safety and employment law.
- Training, mentoring and people development skills
- Background in industry, ideally commercial branded FMCG background and/or volume manufacturing environment
- Relevant third level in business, operations or food science preferred
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)