Functional Team Manager required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Limerick.
The Functional Team & Project Manager supports the delivery of quality projects across the Business Units and is responsible for the development, organisation, and support of the Functional Consulting Team.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced leader, detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills and also suitable for an individual with experience of leading technical, finance and project management teams.
Role of this position
- Reporting to the Professional Services Director, this role is accountable for the management of a large team and the delivery of a range of responsibilities of projects.
- Lead, motivate and develop high performing functional teams supporting global customers across multiple locations
- Full management responsibilities include recruitment, onboarding, performance management, team/individual development.
- Develop the culture of process improvements to maximise business efficiency and champion operational excellence.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience. Business focus or a relevant technical qualification.
- Knowledge of data reporting tools and ways of working - "Slice and dicing of information"
- Driven by a desire to "Standardise" and "Simplify" ways of working
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders, close actions and follow open items as appropriate.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)