A General Operator (Stores and Yard) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our North Cork based client.
This fantastic opportunity is within an established Agri Business and would ideally suit a candidate with customer service, sales and forklift experience.
Role of this position
- Build Customer relationships and Manage the Customer experience.
- Manage stock rotation as well as stock counts and stock management on a daily basis.
- Understanding and at times carrying out the Goods Received Notice process for goods inwards.
- Using lean principles such as 5S to ensure all stock is stacked and located in the correct locations in both the warehouses and the yard.
- Reporting of Under and Over supply of Stock to Management.
- Participation in weekly team meetings outlining issues pertaining to the yard and stores.
- Participation and adherence to stock control counts and working knowledge of same is required. Liaising with Management on all aspects of stock control across the site you are working in.
- Continuous upgrading of skills required to carry out job effectively e.g. CORE (point of sale and e-procurement).
- Demonstrates excellent customer service with a positive can-do attitude and ensures the customer experience is positive at all times.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Core System and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)