A Data Monetization Lead is required on a permanent by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin-based multinational bio-pharmaceutical animal health client.
Seeking an experienced Global Data Monetization leader who will be responsible for creating new innovative Data Monetization streams for the animal health organization, based on data and analytics from a wide spectrum of connected technologies, digital tools and data-partnerships across all major species. The Global Monetization leader sill report to the AVP lead of MAH data Labs.
In order to achieve this goal this role will manage three teams:
1) Data Products and Solutions Management across the complete set of verticals of Companion Animals, Ruminants, Swine, and Aqua and a world-class cloud-based data solutions to bring valuable insights to customers through unique combination of science technology and insights.
2) Business Innovation Team which will have the responsibility to discover and nurture new and nascent opportunities and type of customers typically on value chains (i.e. fintech and vets) and to test new advanced solutions and business models with real customers.
3) Data Strategy Team, which will be responsible, together with Global Marketing, to define the best Data Strategy to support pipeline of solutions and to manage Data Integration with partners and third parties while discovering new data sources to boost company capability to generate new valuable insights for existing and new types of customers across species and value chains.
This position provides a unique opportunity to shape the future of agriculture and strengthening human animal bond with enriched pet care experience with the ambition to have access and being able to create value from data generated from more than 1 Billion connected animals.
Role of this position
- Identify new revenue opportunities in the data monetization space as it relates to agriculture, animal data-driven products and enhancing existing in-house products and solutions
- Deliver solutions that allow Data Monetization at scale
- Planning, creating and implementing the overall data product/solution management strategy
- Planning, creating and implementing a cross-species coherent Animal Data Strategy, also via integration with Third Parties
- Experience with leading ideation workshops to support driving innovation and value creation, including but not limited to design thinking techniques to align cross-functional teams towards monetization
- Open new market opportunities through innovation in the data monetization space
- Work closely with marketing teams, IT, DNA and Technology R&D to develop roadmap to support the overall strategy technology and data strategy
- Lead, manage and mentor multiple teams, and develop processes to deliver detailed roadmap and requirements that address the customer's needs
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables
- Ability to help drive technical requirements and staffing needs to implement successful monetization strategies and products across the different departments involved
- Product and solution scoping with R&D to product management teams
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with key stakeholders
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
- A bachelor degree in engineering or computer science degree is required, with an advanced degree (MBA)
- Strong digital skills with proven experience in leading product innovation roles
- Strong understanding of business dynamics, especially in the SAAS area
- At least 7 years of experience in managing Product Management teams with strong Commercial skills
- Experience in managing a roadmap process with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience managing a Global team
- Proven record of conceptualizing and delivering advanced technology solutions to drive sales and entry into new markets
- Strategic mind-set with a passion for product delivery and user experience
- Excellent communications skills with customer-centric approach
- Fluent in English, other European languages are an advantage
- Experience working in a corporate environment with well-defined work methodologies
- Strong background in cloud computing architecture and infrastructure
- Experience working with medical device manufacturer or other healthcare industry experience
Please call Aisling O'Hagan-Yil today for further information on 021- 2427410 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)