A Global Inventory Planner is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based pharmaceutical client. This is a 12-month contracting position with a leading medical device company. This is a hybrid position !!
- Set and review inventory parameters executes processes to identify best business segmentation business strategies/methods by setting up the supply chain in different ways (e.g. varying lead times, altering safety stock, etc.) in order to improve efficiency.
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, recognize issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with presentation of information.
- Set up and lead SLOB management community of practice across affiliate teams.
- Represent Global inventory initiatives & assist in the delivery of Global Inventory targets.
- Drive Target delivery (Finished Goods, Raw Materials, WIP, &SLOB.) Provide inventory management input to guide and assist in decision making process.
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels utilizing entitlement modelling and identify and drive minimization of write-offs.
- Align SC & financial reporting and provide commentary where necessary.
- Key stakeholder in Global Sales and Operations Planning Process.
- Participate and lead Global Supply Chain initiatives in order drive improvement.
- Responsible for timely and correct reporting & acts as a supply chain coordinator to push improvements and drive efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- First class organizational skills
- Experience working in a Supply Chain environment
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Proactive approach
- Analytical Skills
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)