GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
CareerWise Recruitment has been retained by a top multinational in Limerick with a well-known brand name. We are partnering with them to recruit a Global Supply Chain Analyst on an initial 12-month contract basic. Attractive salary on offer. Excellent role for a strong experienced candidate.
Role of this position
- Responsible for data analysis and consolidation to support supply planning, demand planning, or S&OP processes.
- Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
- Prepare, execute, and manage SAP/APO data extractions, validation, and integration support (multiple data inputs and extractions, as well as functionality testing).
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly analytics file for S&OP metrics, measures, and communication deck.
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly analytics to support supply planning process with consolidated requirements by site.
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly global demand consolidation reports and analytics.
- Generate monthly Scorecard Global & Regional by Product YTD & MTD (NTS$, MAPE, BIAS, GP, Inventory, OTIF)
- Bachelor's Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Experience with managing data extractions and manipulations through tools such as MySQL, MS Access or SAP BW desirable.
- Experience with data analytical tools such as Excel, Tableu desirable.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Access or SQL.
- 3-5 Years of Operations experience including Materials Planning or Procurement in a high volume manufacturing Medical / pharmaceutical industry desirable.
- Supply chain planning experience.
Please contact Michelle Galvin on (091 373 938) email@example.com for further information on this exciting opportunity.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)