A Global Supply Planner (contracting role) is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based Medical Device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Prepare, execute, and manage the daily planning to achieve customer service, and inventory goals.
- Develop intimately deep cross site and cross functional relationships and communication with Suppliers, Demand Planning, Sales, Customer Service, and Distribution / Logistics to adjust plans for changes in forecast or actual supply or customer order.
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc analytical analysis, recognize issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement and /or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation.
- Work with plants, sourcing partners and internal cross-functional organizations to improve product cycle time and increase supply flexibility and reliability.
- Bachelors Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- First class organizational skills.
- Experience working in a Supply Chain environment.
- Supply Planning Skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)