GRADUATE PRODUCTION MANAGER required by CareerWise Recruitment for our aircraft painting client based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Our client is looking for a GRADUATE PRODUCTION MANAGER who is a motivated self-starter with the ability to report to senior management as well as being comfortable on the Production Floor, Project Management experience would be a real asset.
Role of this position
- Support Production Manager to ensure all projects are managed in a consistent manner, ensuring project plan, milestones and targets are achieved.
- Work with Production Manager and Team Leaders to progress the layover in line with the project plan and prioritise accordingly.
- Ensure customer requirements and expectations are consistently met.
- Engage with the organisation in a professional manner at all times and develop excellent, positive working relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders to ensure targets are met.
- Assist the Production Manager in managing and monitoring Production operational budgets, direct and indirect costs for optimum project and hangar performance.
- Support the Production Manager in meeting and beating the Production hangar budget.
- Take ownership of hangar standards and general upkeep on the floor to ensure the hangar is maintained to the required standards at all times.
- Ensure Production employees are compliant with all safety and training requirements and that required standards are adhered to.
- Be aware of relevant company policies and procedures and ensure the requirements they specify are documented/implemented in standard procedures and communicated to Team Leaders and Teams.
- Ensure all required layover documentation is completed and stored in line with Company procedures.
- Contribute with ideas to work processes in order to improve/optimise efficiency, quality and ground time.
- Take an active role in the implementation of solutions for process improvements in all areas.
- Support effective communications across the Production department and with other relevant departments. Support in leading and motivating the Production team to ensure high performance with a strong focus on problem solving and team work.
- Provide strong, capable leadership and clear direction to all team members.
- Support in the management and development of Production employees to maximize performance of individuals and respective teams to ensure targets for quality, costs and standards are achieved.
- Work with the Production Management Team to manage the availability of labour against the project plan and to optimise labour across the hangars.
- In collaboration with the Production Management Team, manage the delivery of ad hoc projects that have an impact on company targets and goals.
- Deputise for the Production Manager and ensure a controlled and professional handover when required.
- Perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as required by the Senior VP Operations.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively under pressure and manage situations as they evolve.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and the adaptability to be successful in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated delivery of results to meet company targets.
- Proven ability to lead a team, set goals, meet milestones and develop individuals to achieve their potential.
- 1 years' experience in a similar role
- It is essential that candidates are available to travel to customer locations worldwide.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)