CareerWise Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Group Accountant for our Clare based client. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years PQE ideally coming from a big 4 background.
Role of this position
- Lead the month-end process with the preparation of monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and account files in line with month-end timetable.
- Group month-end reporting including the preparation of consolidated management accounts and circulation of management reports.
- Analysis and commentary on the financial performance through analytical review.
- Supporting the annual Group budgeting, reforecasting and financial planning process.
- Preparation of annual consolidated statutory accounts.
- Liaise with the company's auditors and tax advisers to assist with the annual audits, tax and other regulatory returns.
- Act as the central point of contact with the externally appointed Internal Auditor.
- Be a key figure in the development of the internal audit plan.
- Ensure consistent reporting of risks to the Audit & Risk Committee and Board.
- Other ad hoc duties including work on various finance projects as the need arises.
- Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA or CPA
- Experience in accounting, budgeting and planning
- Proficient with Office Programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience of preparing consolidated accounts preferable.
- Previous experience in enhancing financial controls and risk management advantageous.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)