HR & Training Specialist
|Title||:||HR & Training Specialist|
|Sector||:||HR / Training|
Role of this position
- Maintaining and implementing HR & Training policies and procedures per the terms and conditions of employment and per current legislation.
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the Performance Review program and administration for Pre-Employment Medicals.
- Development and maintenance of training matrices, plans and records.
- Sourcing/scheduling external training aligned with the company's organisational development programme.
- Work with all departments on continuous improvement projects, including 5S and lean activities.
- TMS/Time and Attendance System Administrator to include: Enrolling/training/facilitating Employees/Team Leaders/Managers to ensure payroll integration per due date, Troubleshooting/Liaising with TMS providers to resolve system errors in a timely manner, maintenance of all leave records and generation of reports to support internal / external reporting and Completion of reports to support financial & KPI reporting.
- Third level qualification in HR, Business or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role, specifically in the area of recruitment.
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Computer skills, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and others.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.