HR Administrator (12 month FTC) required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client in Ennis. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will be part of the HR team as a Human Resources Administrator. You will be responsible for performing a wide range of HR administrative tasks as part of the HR Team supporting the site HR Managers and the wider business. The role will provide the opportunity to work across a wide range of areas supporting the whole of the employee life cycle, administration, policy implementation, employee relations support and HR system management and reporting.
Role of this position
- Provide human resources administrative support for the Ireland & UK sites.
- Responsible for implementing HR policy and procedures to ensure compliance in line with statutory obligations that reflect best practice.
- Maintains human relations information system records in Workday; prepares metrics on both a recurring and non-recurring nature.
- Support the recruitment process which includes sourcing, screening, selecting, hiring and onboarding.
- Responsibility for issuing all new hire documentation, ensuring that employee contracts for each location are updated and compliant.
- Maintain an up-to-date electronic filing system in line with GDPR.
- Assist with Training & Development projects.
- Generation of reports and data analysis using Workday and Excel.
- Any other ad-hoc and project work as required by the Human Resources team.
- Preferred candidate will have 1 years + HR or administration related experience, with knowledge of HR systems (Workday will have a preferred advantage).
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise their workload while operating with a sense of urgency.
- A proven ability to maintain a high standard of quality and accuracy when handling high volume tasks.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, in particular Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience of multi-tasking and self- managing your time effectively to provide best practise human resources support.
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be advantageous.
- This role requires an outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, who can cope well with change and pace. You will be resilient, keep a cool head and can work under pressure, prioritising your responsibilities whilst demonstrating excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)