A HR Analyst I is required on an initial 11-Month basis by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin-based multinational bio-pharmaceutical client.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly collaborative Ireland and global HR team, reporting to the HR Lead. You will need to be a confident communicator, engaging your stakeholders and managing expectations effectively.Your CV should demonstrate continuous learning and career growth, showcasing your ability to work flexibly and highlighting your potential for further career growth at the company. Ideally a background in Pharma or related manufacturing would position you well.
Role of this position
- Works with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviours are aligned to the Company values
- Supports organisational people projects and their associated people implications
- Works with client leaders to support delivery of their people strategy
- Provides effective coaching for leaders through handling of complex employee relations issues
- As part of the Ireland HR team, support and participate in projects across the country that support our HR priorities
- Support the site management and HR team with HR analytics and process supports
- Bachelor degree; CIPD qualification or relevant Master degree
- 3-5 years' experience in a HR role, ideally with experience of working in a HR Business Partner model, but all HR disciplines will be considered
- Experience working in a large multi-national manufacturing environment would be ideal, but background is less important than outlook
- Proven track record of HR delivery, either in a COE role or HRBP or HR Admin
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework
- Effective at coaching and managing multiple stakeholders
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful delivery
- Ability to build trusted partnerships and to work effectively with people at all levels
- Data analytics experience and excel skills are desirable also.
- Previous experience with HR systems such as Workday also desirable
Please call Aisling O'Hagan-Yil today for further information on 021- 2427410 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)