HR Business Partner
|Title||:||HR Business Partner|
|Sector||:||HR / Training|
Role of this position
- Manage recruiting for assigned hourly, non-exempt, and temporary positions. Ensure compliance with bidding and seniority policies.
- Oversee development of recruitment ads. Post jobs to build pipeline, review resumes, conduct telephone screens, and interview candidates.
- Prepare reports, presentations, business communications, data summaries, and other documents of both a recurring and non-recurring nature.
- Perform moderately complex analyses of data to draw inferences or conclusions.
- Take a lead role in employee relations - gather data, conduct investigations, report findings, etc.
- Develop and institute HR best practices of the department's policy, procedures, and processes.
- Support inquiries related to benefits, retirement, compensation, etc.
- Lead routine HR projects including communications, conducting meetings, tracking results, reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, labour relations, business administration or related field.
- 5 or more years' experience in HR generalist or specialist role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.recruiting, interviewing, selection experience a strong plus.
- Experience in employee relations, ADA, FLSA, FMLA, EEO, and other general employment laws preferred.
- Manufacturing experience highly desirable.
- CIPD graduate membership or above.
Please call Brendan Long today for further information on 061 365972 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.