A HR Generalist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based food client.
The role will promote best practice HR across the site.
Role of this position
- Develop appropriate resourcing strategies to meet business requirements and manage the end-to-end recruitment process in accordance with the Society's best practice recruitment procedures;
- Act as a key business partner to the designated site and key stakeholders within the division to ensure business performance targets are met which includes advising on best practice, developing and implementing robust and appropriate people strategies and initiatives that deliver against current and future business requirements.
- Manage the relationship with the unions on site (SIPTU/CONNECT) addressing issues that arise to meet the needs of the Society and the employees;
- Ensure processes and systems are in place across the full employee life cycle to maintain policy control and development in line with business and legislative requirements and report on compliance against same
- 3rd level qualification (or Masters) in HR is essential/minimum 2.1 qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a fast paced HR
- Team player with the company's best interests safeguarded to ensure overall objectives are achieved.
- Strong IT skills including Core HR.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Knowledge of HR practice and employment legislation.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)