HR Generalist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
CareerWise Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading Multi National in Cork to recruit a strong HR Generalist to join their Cork based team. You will be working in a very busy environment supporting local and EMEA based stakeholders. As a HR Generalist you will be a part of a friendly, supportive team of professionals where your contribution matters.
Role of this position
- Help develop a HR strategy for the business and implement HR policies and procedures
- Assisting and advising management & staff on company policy queries and employee relations issues,
- Providing coaching and mentoring support to managers and staff, as required.
- Working closely with managers to provide a customer focused and highly effective HR service;
- Collaborate with business and departments to ensure employee training and development needs are met and supported
- Ensuring that all HR matters are dealt with in accordance with local labour law;
- Managing grievance & disciplinary investigations as required
- 3+ years' experience within HR within a Multi National Environment
- Must have excellent stakeholder management
- Working in a multi national environment
- Strong communication and technical skills
- CIPD is preferred
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)