A HR Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based medical device manufacturing client. The person will lead a team of business partners to deliver HR support to the business.
Role of this position
- Responsible for providing HR leadership and team direction in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Level 8 qualification required in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment with at least 4 years in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels with excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and drive engagement across the site.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)