A Head of Corporate Sales is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major Dublin based client.
Reporting into the Director of Business Development you will guide and manage the corporate sales function, ensuring the company maintains its leading position in its sector.
Role of this position
- Lead and manage the corporate sales function in the development of overall market share of corporate membership.
- Create a nationwide awareness of the company's brand, values and vision.
- Create, develop and implement the corporate sales strategy as well aa seeling the company's services to corporate clients.
- Act as an ambassador for Company brand and values at all times.
- Provide commercial and strategic support to the Executive Team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the organisation strategy.
- Ideally you will be third level qualified in a Business or Science discipline.
- Previous experience and demonstrated achievement in a major sales or marketing role is essential.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams in corporate sales
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)