A Supply Chain Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based global bio and pharmaceutical multinational client. The role is to drive the strategic and operational end-to-end supply chain.
Role of this position
- Managing a high performing and diverse team
- Through team delivering on all key Supply Chain deliverables including: Master Schedules, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Logistics, Master Data, Supply Chain metrics, Business Continuity and Risk Management
- Setting the long-term supply chain strategy to support the expected growth of the site driven by new product introductions across multiple product platforms throughout the next 3-5 years.
- Ensure the monthly Sales and Operations Planning (demand/supply) process is being executed driving accurate production plans and material requirements
- Responsible to maintain Supply Chain metrics and processes at desired levels
- Honours Degree level qualification ideally in Business/Supply Chain/Procurement discipline.
- 10 years+ Supply Chain experience in the Biopharma or Pharma sectors to include 3-5 years in leadership role
- IIPMM, IPICS/APICS accreditation preferred
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)