CareerWise are currently seeking an IT Analyst for a market leading medical devices company in Cork, for an initial 12 month period.
Role of this position
- Responsible for supporting customer LMW deployments on site. Configuration and set up of LMW PCS including Installation Qualification using approved process and documentation
- Perform analysis, implementation & maintenance activities of the World Wide labelling System minimal direction.
- Support integration of IT Peripheral equipment (Printers, instruments/scanners etc.) and assisting in incident and problem investigations ensuring quick resolution of issues.
- Takes responsibility for small to medium size projects managing own timelines and deliverables.
- Ensure systems are implemented and maintained in a way that maintains the integrity of the data and access to it.
- Ensure that systems are installed in accordance with product license requirements.
- Escalating infrastructure issues to supplier/manufacturer as required. In downtime situations a commitment to getting the system or network available again is expected.
- Provide written and verbal communication such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Management and business partners.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all IT plans and actions.
- Bachelor or Academic degree in Information Technology or an equivalent education;
- Min 2 years of experience with IT technologies is required;
- Experience of Cisco LAN/WAN technologies
- Working knowledge of GXP environments or experience in a validated/qualified environments required
- An understanding of GMP/GLP practices and their influence on systems development and validation is required
Please send in your Cv for the attention of Mark Brandonl or contact 091 339914 for more information
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)