An IT Developer (LIMS) is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client - 12 months contract position.
Role of this position
- Working in an agile development team to iteratively deliver system updates and product releases.
- Configure and customise our LabVantage LIMS platform as necessary.
- Work on instrument setup and configuration.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and passion in solving business problems and staying ahead of current trends related to the latest software technologies.
- Collaborating with the Product Owners and Business Partners to review product requirements, propose viable implementation options, and define specific software tasks.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience configuring and customising LabVantage LIMS implementations or similar LIMS platforms.
- Experience interfacing with lab instruments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in leading complex projects.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)