IT Field Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based client.
CareerWise Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading IT company in their sector, to recruit an IT Field Engineer to join their Irish based team. You will be working with a talented IT team, going onsite to client sites ensuring all service visits run smoothly.
Role of this position
- Read, query and clarity installation and/or project specification with the nominated SAM,
- Work with the service desk manager, sales / purchasing departments on inventory as required to meet the relevant specifications
- Attend client sites at the appointed times, liaise with the client on intended support time scale and methods / processes to be used, as required.
- Carry out the task as assigned/directed, liaise with the client on completion and provide excellent customer services, ensuring 100% satisfaction from all clients.
- Escalate any significant changes or additional requirements to the to the relevant manager or department, provide excellent communications when on site to seek clarification.
- Confirm work is completed customer complete satisfaction, update ticket time, update content and close ticket, escalate, as required.
- 5+ years' IT Field Engineer experience
- Customer service training.
- 5+ years' experience in Field service.
- NAS, SAN and Clustering technical experience.
- 3+ years Sever and network experience.
- 2+ years Cloud services experience.
- Technical qualifications (Microsoft, Fortinet, Cisco, HP, CompTIA, Synology).
- Firewall / security training (FortiGate, Cisco, HP)
- Proven track record for superior customer service
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)