An IT Operations Senior Business Analyst is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Galway based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Lead the design and development ensuring the IT solutions are scalable and available across manufacturing sites.
- Responsible for gathering requirements implementation taking into consideration future goals of the business and the overall IT solution architecture.
- Works closely together with (key-) users and management to understand, improve and implement business requirements.
- Understand the overall direction and requirements of the business with respect to products, customer needs and quality requirements.
- Lead small to medium sized projects (including project budget and resources) and work with external vendors (e.g., consultants).
- B.S. degree in business, computer science or information systems or 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Has strong analytical skills to be able to quickly identify underlying problems and design solutions to these problems
- Can clearly explain and present solutions to users and management and get their buy-in/approval
- Can facilitate change and persuade users and management
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)