An IT Project Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based software start-up. The role is to establish the IT technical portfolio function to support project delivery, governance, progress reporting, document management, finance tracking, and to administer leave and capacity reporting.
Role of this position
- This role is the first PMO office role created in the company with scope for personal development in the role as the PMO office grows. The projects relate to delivery of web and mobile solutions in a start-up company that is quickly growing to require more organised project planning and delivery structure.
- Supporting creation of progress reporting dashboard
- Supporting resource management tracking
- Document management and QA checks
- Experience of PMO or project administration in IT functions where Agile is practiced - 3-4 years' experience required.
- Strong background using Atlassian Jira or similar tools
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Jira skills
- Working towards a PM certification or have a certification already
- Third level qualification
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)