IT Project Manager
|Title||:||IT Project Manager|
|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials
IT / Software
Engineering & Technical
Role of this position
- Configuration and set up of GXP Systems (VMware; Server and PC OS) including Installation & Qualification using approved process and documentation.
- Delivers and coordinates Automation Infrastructure services (e.g., desktop/printer/other hardware support, network, user access, Backup, Virtual Server, Network, remote access, software install/maintenance)
- Supports the GXP IT Infrastructure (Network; Backup; PC; Server etc..) systems to ensure the business downtime is minimised
- Support of integration of the Laboratory Manufacturing Distribution & Warehouse IT Peripheral equipment (instruments/scanners etc) and assisting in incident and problems investigations ensuring quick resolution of issues. Escalating infrastructure issues to supplier/manufacturer as required.
- Monitors Infrastructure services, tracks metrics, provides analytics, and ensures site Automation Infrastructure health (e.g., network reliability, availability, capacity, etc.)
- Responsible for administering Operating System (OS) Environment (e.g. Windows 7/10; Server 2003; 2008 2012) at site in accordance with established procedures, including: account management, group management, NTFS permission management, and share management.
- Responsible for supporting remote network access, using standard remote access services.
- Technically competent on technologies in use within the company and
- Relevant (computing) 3rd Level Degree qualification preferably
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 VMware and CCNA, certification/experience an advantage
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on 91 373938 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.