Multi Lingual QA Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
Superb Linguistic / Quality IT Engineer / Data Analyst / Software Tester / Localisation
Interested in AI? Passion for Music
We have the job for you!
Fluent English Speaker with an additional language.
You must be a native speaker with one of the following languages with fluent English
Arabic / Danish / Canadian English / French Canadian / German / Hebrew / Italian / Norwegian / Russian / Spanish / Swedish / Turkish
Interviews scheduled weekly
Role of this position
- Work as part of a dedicated team
- Personal responsibility and taking the lead in ensuring the highest quality of your language within a leading AI platform
- Hands on bug testing of new features within the AI platform
- Interacting with Language Engineers to ensure accuracy is preserved across languages
- Investigate and scope out software bugs
- Escalate key quality issues and drive to a satisfactory resolution
- Extend linguistic and domain coverage, and write test cases for new usage scenarios.
The launch of the platform was a defining moment in the history of Artificial Intelligence. It offers a faster, easier way to get things done on your mobiles & tablets, even before you ask. Millions of people now use it to send a message, play their favourite song or even take a selfie. The team are passionate about technology with a focus on enriching the customer experience. We are looking for QA Engineers that demonstrate active listening, integrity and acute attention to detail. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Third Level Degree in IT / Languages / Business / Computer Science / Media / Music
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proven bug detection, isolation and regression skills
- Experience in working in a multinational company
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Extremely keen attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills and 100% fluency in verbal and written English are essential
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)