An IT Technical Support Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client.If you have experience in supporting Desktop and server Operating systems then this is the position for you !!!!
Role of this position
- Provide day-to-day technical support to employees for internal hardware and software as well as support for network, server, and storage infrastructure for 300+ users.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop and laptop systems, and install and modify different operating systems and software in a diverse environment.
- Participate in the development of IT infrastructure project
- This position will expose you to a variety of Windows operating systems, hardware, Office365, Active Directory, remote software deployment solutions, ticketing systems, and support in the areas of networking, servers, storage, and messaging.
- Future development may include working towards supervising part of the Europe IT support organization.
- Minimum of 3 years supporting Desktop and server operating systems.
- Must be willing to work with multiple users at a given day.
- Must be able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Must have superior customer service skills
- ITIL Foundation V3 or V4 certified
- Good understanding of standard IT security policies and procedures
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)