Exciting new opportunities for three different IT roles with excellent highly regarded companies in Limerick. The roles include an IT Technical Support Engineer, IT Analyst and Software Developer.
We are currently working on a number of different IT roles which include IT Technical Support Engineer (perm role), IT Analyst (contract role) and IT Software role (contract role). Below is the job description for the Software Developer role. However, if you are interested in any of the above roles, please feel free to apply through this link or contact Michelle Galvin on (091 373 938) firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on these exciting new opportunities.
- Contributes to design of web-based and Oracle applications.
- Reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies computer applications in GxP validated environment.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation and knowledge transfer.
- Typically reports to a Project Manager or Technical Lead.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
- 3+ years of experience working as a professional software developer or in a similar role.
- Third-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015 desirable.
- Experience with C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net desirable.
- Experience with Oracle / Sql Server desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, flowcharting tools for development of Software Lifecycle also highly desirable.