IT System Specialist required by CareerWise for our client based in Ennis, Co Clare
Role of this position
- Provide day-to-day technical support to employees for internal hardware and software as well as support for network, server, and storage infrastructure for 300+ users.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop and laptop systems in a diverse environment.
- Analyze, install, modify and support different operating systems and software.
- Participate in the development of IT infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years supporting Desktop and server operating systems including network services.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience administering Active Directory Services.
- ITIL Foundation V3 or V4 certified
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ticketing systems
- Good understanding of standard IT security policies and procedures
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)