An IT Systems Administrator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mayo based Medical Device client for a permanent position. If you are interested in getting a position with an exciting company then this is the position for you !!
Role of this position
- Respond to manufacturing operations and end user support, workstation hardware
(such as barcode scanners, monitors, network connections, label printer issues, etc.) when tech not available
- Office End user support (respond to error messages, PC issues, viruses, etc.)
- Perform New hardware procurement and deployment
- Check up on Zebra label printer maintenance.
- Procurement and organization of computer spare parts
- Computer software updates management
- Treat and virus mitigation management
- Setup and maintenance of special workstation image backups
- Physical Monitoring of server rooms and related equipment (routers, UPS, etc.)
- Manages UPS system maintenance.
- Coordinates Off hours maintenance and upgrades
- Maintaining and creating IT documentation
- Performs IT infrastructure upgrades
- Support IT Developers with their project needs and deployments
- Minimum of Diploma with 3-5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Must be Fluent with MS Office software and a working knowledge of a wide variety of software packages, operating systems, and equipment as well as cloud technologies.
- Must have excellent English Language written and verbal communication skills
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)