An IT Systems Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our County Mayo based client. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of all aspects of networking and strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Microsoft Support Engineer with MCP, CompTIA A+ & ITV3F qualifications
- Support of Win7/Win10, MS Office,
- Creation/deletion of Active Directory users & group memberships
- Shop Floor Management System SQL database administration
- Server Administration
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting
- TCIP/IP troubleshooting
- Router / switch configuration
- Minimum 3 years experience in comparable roles required.
- Relevant 3rd level IT qualification.
- Must be able to work well and communicate effectively with users of a broad range of computer competency levels.
- Must be flexible about working hours and understand that some IT projects can only be implemented out of hours during company down-time.
- Must be willing and enthusiastic and should have an enduring personal interest in technology and computing.
- Perform an important role in the support of organization-wide IT infrastructure & systems.
- Install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of technical manuals and IT documentation.
- Support technology and security initiatives.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of networks.
- The candidate should be familiar with the operation of Windows Active Directory domains.
- Should be well versed in the process of troubleshooting Windows endpoints.
- Should have a good understanding of standard Microsoft client software and be able to pass on knowledge to users as required.
- The successful candidate will have a good understanding of all aspects of networking and strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware).
- Knowledge of Database technologies (SQL Server / MySQL).
- Demonstrated scripting and/or development experience in Shell, Perl or Python, and/or other automation tools.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)