A Junior Injection Moulding Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work with a Limerick based Multinational Medical Device Company on a 12 Month contract.
Role of this position
- Performs planning, development, facilitation of design and installation of Injection Moulding equipment and processes
- Ensures that moulding equipment meets company specifications, schedules, and budgets
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to resolve Injection Moulding equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical methodology
- Develop technical problem-solving skills among Process Technicians.
- Provide key inputs and leadership into transformational process developments.
- Project Management - provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Degree in Mechanical or Polymer science or similar disciplines
- Proven track record in Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong influencing skills
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)