An Instrument Validation Engineer I (Laboratory) is required on an initial 12 Month Contract by CareerWise Recruitment for our Tipperary-based multinational bio-pharmaceutical client.
The position reports to the Laboratory Systems Lead.
The position offers the opportunity to work with a team of professionals in a modern analytical laboratory using the most up to date technology and quality assurance procedures. The laboratory operates under Lean principles and employees the use of a wide variety of analytical techniques.
Role of this position
- Maintaining Analytical Laboratory instrumentation in validated state to support testing activities in accordance with site schedules and company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- The Instrumentation Specialist will review instrument calibrations to ensure uptime for all instruments supporting testing activities.
- Provides a preventative maintenance service to ensure functionality and a calibration service to maintain the instruments according to their working specifications.
- Ensures that all instruments are maintained in a validated state through a PM/PV schedule and ensuring that this schedule is adhered to by the Instrument group and contract vendors.
- Be part of a dynamic team responsible for Data Integrity requirements for all computerised and non-computerised systems across all the laboratories.
- Applications are invited from candidates who have a degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics or related Life Science) and/or relevant experience.
- Have knowledge of GMP standards
- Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
- To maintain accurate records in compliance with GMP expectations
- To understand and internalise procedures relevant to GMP operations
Please call Aisling O'Hagan-Yil today for further information on 021- 2427410 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)